Recreational & Competitive Soccer Tournaments
r Tournaments, womens soccer tournaments, mens soccer tournament
Recreational and Competitive Soccer Tournaments in Las Vegas. Over 30 Soccer, over 40 soccer, over 50 soccer, over 60 soccer, over 70 soccer, adult soccer, adult soccer tournaments, womens soccer tournaments
frequently asked questions - WAIVERS
Waivers will not be sent sooner than 30 days prior to the start of the tournament!
We use an online only waiver. For most tournaments we will start emailing the waiver to each person on your roster within 96 hours of being added to the roster, starting 14 days prior to tournament. For our spring tournaments this may vary as keeping track of players for 3 different weekends all at once can get confusing and creates more work than we need at the time.
- Players will NOT be sent a waiver if there are any errors with roster entry, i.e. missing ID, missing roster photo. All errors must be correct prior to waiver being sent.
- The players full name as listed on ID must be listed on the waiver for us to accept it.
Why do i keep getting waivers, I already signed it?
- You may not have completed the signing process correctly. Once it has been signed and filed you will receive an email copy of it.
- If you registered on two teams and used 2 different emails you will get a second waiver.
- We WILL NOT send more than 3 waivers to any one person. If they cant figure out how to sign it correctly by reading the instruction on the waiver, the additional instructions on the replacement waiver (also in the body of the email requesting the fix), or by viewing the visual instructions below, then there is nothing more I can do to help them....
Do I need to sign a new waiver for each tournament?
- Yes. In some rare cases your waiver may carry over from Women's I to Women's II but unless we know ahead of time that you signed one the first weekend before we sent out a second one for the second weekend you will get another waiver. We do not keep your personal info to cross reference each tournament.
- Only 1 waiver is needed per person. The waivers are not associated with teams, only the person.
I keep getting a notification from Adobe Sign to sign the waiver..
- It is set up for daily reminders until you complete it.
- If you are not playing simply decline it with that info or email us and we will remove you from roster and cancel the agreement.
What is the deadline to sign the waiver?
- Every player must have a signed waiver by Friday night at 7pm! Failure to do so will result in not being able to play.
Can I print and mail in waiver?
- NO! It must be signed online.
See below for screen shots of how to sign the roster.....