Recreational & Competitive Soccer Tournaments
r Tournaments, womens soccer tournaments, mens soccer tournament
Recreational and Competitive Soccer Tournaments in Las Vegas. Over 30 Soccer, over 40 soccer, over 50 soccer, over 60 soccer, over 70 soccer, adult soccer, adult soccer tournaments, womens soccer tournaments
WOMEN's II tournament roster & WAIVERS
APRIL 22/23, 2023
What information is needed for the roster?
Full name as listed on driver's license, Date of Birth, Team Name, and Valid email address for each player, photo ID, & front facing personal photo, and jersey number... blood type not required:)
Photo ID upload required!
- Each player will need to upload a copy of their valid driver's license for age verification. The only person to see this will be the tournament director. All photos/personal data is deleted following the tournament. If you are playing in more than 1 tournament of ours you will have to do this for each tournament as we do not save your information.
- The only info we need on the license is the photo, full name, & DOB. Black out additional information.
- No valid government issued ID uploaded, you cannot play. We don't care what country it is from, it just needs the info listed above.
- Photo ID uploaded must match the one the player has on the field. If a player is caught with an ID that does not match the one on the roster the ENTIRE TEAM WILL IMMEDIATELY FORFEIT REMAINDER OF TOURNAMENT. None of the players on the roster will be allowed the following year.
What If players are listed twice on roster?
- To remove anyone you must use the CHANGE ROSTER FORM. We will not make changes via email or text.
What If I entered info incorrect on the roster?
- If you entered it wrong and realized it in the same few hours go ahead and add yourself again. We will assume the second entry is the correct one.
- If you didn't notice it until a day or so later and have already signed the waiver use need to use the CHANGE ROSTER FORM.
What if I am playing on 2 teams?
- You need to add yourself to the roster of each team
- You cannot play on more than 2 teams
- you can not play on two teams in the same division
- If playing on 2 teams one team MUST be in an age based division.
Why does my name keep disappearing from the roster?
- Players that had an invalid email will be removed
- Players that do not meet age requirements will be removed
- Players that upload a photo other than ID will be removed
How many players can I have on my roster?
- 20 Max at time of event!
- You can add up to 24 players max prior to event. ONLY 20 will be allowed to play and on the final roster.
- We suggest you add a few more than 20 players because the week of... "this one bails, that one has covid, the other one was reckless and tore an ACL right before the tournament, that one is knocked up"....we have heard it all.....WE WILL NOT LET YOU ADD MORE PLAYERS AFTER 4/17 because these (adults) bailed on you for any of these or other reasons.... We will, however, see (after rosters close) that if you have more than 20, that you will need to delete the extras no later than 4/17 and email you telling you to do so.
- WE DO NOT CHECK the age of your players, or # of players on your roster until after they are closed. You are a responsible (or so the team elected you as such) adult and it is YOUR responsibility to make sure your players meet the age requirement, not on more than 2 teams, etc etc... We will double check it AFTER the rosters are closed to make sure your team is in compliance but we are not here to babysit you (and the other 90 teams) through the process...We will automatically delete those that don't meet the requirements, and NO, YOU CANT REPLACE THEM AFTER 4/17...
How long can we add or make changes to the roster?
- After the April 11th deadline you will be able to make 5 changes or adds to your roster
- You can make the changes/adds to the roster online until April 17th
- To delete someone from the roster you must use the CHANGE ROSTER FORM to do so. We will not accept email/text changes.
- No changes or adds to the roster will be allowed after April 17, 9:01pm.
- No changes or adds to the roster at check in or at the fields.
Why do I need two photos for the roster?
We cant be everywhere, monitoring every person. We require a (front facing) photo for the roster so as you are on the field and have a question regarding roster eligibility you will be able to view each teams roster and compare photo to player on the sideline. Any teams caught cheating and using players not on their roster will automatically be banned for life.
Why do I need to complete my roster so early?
You don't need to complete it all in one sitting..
- Each waiver is sent individually, and then has to be tracked and noted internally for completion. This is a manual process and takes a lot of time on our end....
- We average 2,000 attendees per tournament weekend, the earlier the rosters are done the less last minute scrambling we need to stress over.
Read the info below BEFORE sending us an email about the waiver.
- Waivers are not automatically sent when you add your name to the roster. We must review and verify all info prior to sending the waiver. Some teams may get waivers all on the same day, some may not. Be patient, this is a long process for us and your will get your waiver by April 17th.
- Player must complete waiver. ONLY THE PLAYER CAN SIGN THE WAIVER TO PLAY, TEAM MANAGERS/SPOUSE CAN NOT SIGN WAIVER FOR THE PLAYER.
- Waivers are sent to each player, one per player. You do not need to sign multiple waivers to play on multiple teams.
We use an online only waiver. Waivers are NOT automatically sent when name is added to the roster. If you don't get a waiver by April 17th please notify us.
- The players full name as listed on ID must be listed on the waiver for us to accept it.
Why do i keep getting waivers, I already signed it?
- You may not have completed the signing process correctly. Once it has been signed and filed you will receive an email copy of it. DO NOT email us a copy.
- If you incorrectly signed your name (Not matching ID, misspelled, etc) you will be sent a new one to sign. In the subject of the email it will say "NAME CORRECTION NEEDED"
- READ the instructions in the new waiver on how to do this correctly.
- If your name is autofilled by adobe in this document and it is incorrect then you need to double click your name right below the signature box (in the waiver document) at the bottom of the page to edit it so it matches your ID. Ex: Pat will not be accepted for Patricia/Patrick...
- If your name on this does not match your ID you will have to do it again using these same instructions. We will not send more than 3 of these.
- For visual instructions click here or below on "how to sign waiver" for more information!
Do I need to sign a new waiver for each tournament?
Do I need to sign a waiver for each team I am on?
- No, only one per person. However.....
- If you registered using 2 different email addresses (one for each team) then you will get 2 waivers and need to sign each of them.
I keep getting a notification from Adobe Sign to sign the waiver..
- It is set up for daily reminders until you complete it.
- If you are not playing simply decline it with that info or email us and we will remove you from roster and cancel the agreement.
What is the deadline to sign the waiver?
- Every player must have a signed waiver by Friday night at 7pm! Failure to do so will result in not being able to play.
Can I print and mailing waiver?
- NO! It must be signed online.
- No adds or changes after 4/17, 9pm PST. NONE!
- You may only have 20 players on your roster when rosters close on 4/17, 9pm local time.
- Check your roster for errors! Players with errors next to their name after 4/17 will be deleted from the roster and not able to add back.
- We HIGHLY suggest you have 23-24 players on your roster as you go into the final week..... Players always drop the week of so save us both the last minute hassle of trying to add last minute. When we say there are NO CHANGES after 4/17, we mean it. We can delete the extra 2-3 players on 4/17 but WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ADD ANYONE AFTER 4/17. Don't bother asking, it will be a waste of time because the answer is no.
- See below for waiver info...