- Manager listed on roster is not considered a player. To play, manager must add themselves as a player.
- ONLY 5 changes will be allowed between 1/17 - 1/23. No adds after 1/23, 9pm PST.
- You may only have 20 players on your roster when rosters close on 1/23, 9pm local time.
- The system will allow you to enter more than 20 players. I am aware sometimes you have last minute drops and it is a scramble to get the new player in before the deadline. I would recommend you recruit a few additional players if you have flakes on your team. Add them to your roster, everyone on the roster will be sent a waiver, they complete it, and then everyone is ready to go on that level. You can clean up the roster in time for the 1/23 deadline as needed. It is way easier to just email me to delete someone than 24 prior to the event you are scrambling and begging me to make and exception to change out a player and or stand around registration trying to get them to text you their ID and then sign the waiver.... you all have been there, you know what I am talking about. Let's not play that game anymore. Just add a few more players (a few, not a half dozen) and prior check in I will make sure you don't exceed 20.
Where can I see if my players need to correct errors or if they have been sent a waiver?
- Use "View Rosters" link above
- Password is required! Team managers have this!
- Waiver will not be sent to any player with errors.
- Waivers will not be sent until your team has at least 12 players or not prior to December 20.
- Errors that need to be resolved include:
- Need ID - Use form link below to upload a visible copy of your ID to show full name, photo, date of birth
- Need Selfie - Use form link below to upload selfie to the roster
- Invalid email - The email on the roster bounced back. Use form below to update email so a waiver can be sent.
- Name error on waiver - 2nd waiver sent - 3rd and final waiver sent.... All of these mean that your player did not correctly complete the waiver. Make sure you read the instructions shown in the waiver section below on how to do it correctly. When a new waiver is sent it will show the date it was sent on the roster. We will not send more than 3 waivers. Pay attention to the instructions at the top of this page.
- ON JANUARY 17 all players that have anything listed that says "Invalid email, Need ID, Need Selfie" in the "ITEMS TO BE RESOLVED" section WILL BE DELETED FROM THE ROSTER. We will not be able to add them back for you as deleted means deleted... It is the team managers responsibility to monitor their roster and make sure it is correct PRIOR to it closing on January 23.
What information is needed for the roster?
Full name as listed on drivers license, Date of Birth, Team Name, and Valid email address for each player, photo ID, & front facing personal photo, each players unique jersey number.
Photo ID upload required!
- Each player will need to upload a copy of their valid drivers license for age verification. The only person to see this will be the tournament director. All photos/personal data is deleted following the tournament. If you are playing in more than 1 tournament of ours you will have to do this for each tournament as we do not save your information.
- The only info we need on the license is the photo, full name, & DOB. Black out additional information.
- No valid government issued ID uploaded, you cannot play.
- Photo ID uploaded must match the one the player has on the field. If a player is caught with an ID that does not match the one on the roster the ENTIRE TEAM WILL IMMEDIATELY FORFEIT REMAINDER OF TOURNAMENT. None of the players on the roster will be allowed the following year.
What If I entered info incorrect on the roster?
- If you entered it wrong and realized it in the same few hours go ahead and add yourself again. We will assume the second entry is the correct one.
- If you didn't notice it until a day or so later and have already signed the waiver please just email us the correction otherwise you will be sent another waiver and create redundancy of work for both of us.
What if I am playing on 2 teams?
- You need to add yourself to the roster of each team
- You can not play on more than 2 teams
- you can not play on two teams in the same division
Why does my name keep disappearing from the roster?
- Players that had an invalid email will be removed
- Players that do not meet age requirements will be removed
- Players that upload a photo other than ID will be removed
How many players can I have on my roster?
How long can we add or make changes to the roster?
- After the January 17th deadline you will be able to make 5 changes or adds to your roster
- You can make the changes/adds to the roster online until January 23rd
- To delete someone from the roster you must use the form above
- No changes or adds to the roster will be allowed after January 23rd, 9pm.
- No changes or adds to the roster at check in or at the fields.
Why do I need two photos for the roster?
We cant be everywhere, monitoring every person. This year we are also requiring a (front facing) photo for the roster so as you are on the field and have a question regarding roster eligibility you will be able to view each teams roster and compare photo to player on the sideline. Any teams caught cheating and using players not on their roster will automatically be banned for life.
- There is no registration needed for spectators. Subject to change based on local guidelines.
Waivers - Will be emailed to everyone on the roster by January 24th!
Read the info below BEFORE sending us an email about the waiver.
- Waivers are sent to each player, one per player. You do not need to sign multiple waivers to play on multiple teams.
- Waivers are not automatically sent when you add your name to the roster. We must review and verify all info prior to sending the waiver. Some teams may get waivers all on the same day, some may not. Be patient, this is a long process for us and your will get your waiver by January 24th.
Player must complete this. ONLY THE PLAYER CAN SIGN THE WAIVER TO PLAY, TEAM MANAGERS/SPOUSE CAN NOT SIGN WAIVER FOR THE PLAYER.
We use an online only waiver. Waivers are NOT automatically sent when name is added to the roster. If you don't get a waiver by January 24th please notify us.
- The players full name as listed on ID must be listed on the waiver for us to accept it.
Why do i keep getting waivers, I already signed it?
- You may not have completed the signing process correctly. Once it has been signed and filed you will receive an email copy of it. DO NOT email us a copy.
Do I need to sign a new waiver for each tournament?
Do I need to sign a waiver for each team I am on?
- No, only one per person. However.....
- If you registered using 2 different email addresses (one for each team) then you will get 2 waivers and need to sign each of them.
I keep getting a notification from Adobe Sign to sign the waiver..
- It is set up for daily reminders until you complete it.
- If you are not playing simply decline it with that info or email us and we will remove you from roster and cancel the agreement.
What is the deadline to sign the waiver?
- Every player must have a signed waiver by Friday night at 7pm! Failure to do so will result in not being able to play.
Can I print and mailing waiver?
- NO! It must be signed online.