Recreational & Competitive Soccer Tournaments
r Tournaments, womens soccer tournaments, mens soccer tournament
Recreational and Competitive Soccer Tournaments in Las Vegas. Over 30 Soccer, over 40 soccer, over 50 soccer, over 60 soccer, over 70 soccer, adult soccer, adult soccer tournaments, womens soccer tournaments
Just a few suggestions to help first time attendees and team organizers
- read this site!
- start a Facebook page for your team. You can make it a private page so only the people you add can see it. This is a great place to share information with your teammates and keep them all on track in one place.
- get creative with your uniforms and team name
- collect your players $ when they commit! They are less likely to flake on you if they paid you when you registered. If they flake don't refund them.
- book your rooms at one of the listed hotels. If you want to stay on the strip our recommendation is the Luxor.
- If you are flying in and staying on the strip remember the strip resorts charge for parking.
- Uber and Lyft are 40% cheaper in LV than taxis
- We rent chairs (must reserve prior to arriving to tournament)
- There is no shade at this park, bring a shade tent.
- There are no water fountains at Silverbowl Soccer Complex, we sell drinks at the tournament directors tent. There will also be a food truck on site.
- Newport Soccer Store will be setting up a popup shop at the fields on Saturday all day (Sunday until noon for April tournaments) and selling shorts, jerseys, balls, shin guards, socks, cleats, and more.
- Outside food/alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- Food Truck will be onsite
- Full service bar will be onsite
- Pre-order "to go" beverage packages available - Includes water, beer, ice, and a cooler. Pick up at fields and be on your way